31, Aug 2023
CyberPeace in collaboration with C20, G20 India and the United Service Institution of India announces the Inaugural Global CyberPeace Summit
NEW DELHI, August 2023 – In a pioneering initiative to address the myriad challenges and opportunities in the global cyber landscape, CyberPeace in collaboration with C20, G20 India, and the United Service Institution of India is thrilled to announce its inaugural Global CyberPeace Summit, scheduled for September 1, 2023, at The United Service Institution of India, New Delhi.
The Summit has people speaking and attending from across different continents, and from many different communities. The Summit, a convergence of global cyber experts, policymakers, industry leaders, and digital enthusiasts will witness some of the prominent personalities like:
● Ms. Anne Neuberger Deputy Assistant to the President & Deputy National Security Advisor for Cyber & Emerging Technologies United States Government
● Mr. Gazmend Huskaj Head of Cyber Security Geneva Centre for Security Policy
● Mr. Suresh Yadav Deputy Chief of Staff, Office of the Secretary General, The Commonwealth Secretariat
● Mr. Gilbert Nyandeje Founder and Chief Executive Africa Cyber Defence Forum
● Ms. Subi Chaturvedi, Global SVP, Chief Corporate Affairs & Public Policy Officer, Inmobi
● Lt Gen (Dr.) Rajesh Pant (Retd), Former National Cyber Security Coordinator, Government of India,
● Maj Gen BK Sharma (Retd.), Director General, United Service Institution
● Dr. Sanjay Jha School of Computer Science and Engineering University of New South Wales
● Lt Gen MU Nair, National Cyber Coordinator, Government of India
● Ms. Genie Sugene Gan, Government Affairs & Public Policy Kaspersky
● Ms. Kala Philip Chief Executive Officer BSI Learning Institute, Australia
● Mr. Pablo Hinojosa, Strategic Engagement Director, Apnic
● Padmashree Sunitha Krishnan Chief functionary and co-founder Prajwala
The summit aims to foster discussions on pressing topics:
– Internet Governance and Cyber Policy Dialogue: Crafting global standards, dialogues, cooperation, and collaboration through cyber diplomacy.
– Emerging Technology and CII Dialogue: Anticipating and addressing tomorrow’s cyber challenges while evolving with technological threats.
– Cyber Cultures Dialogue: Promoting inclusivity and equity in the digital realm for a truly universal digital community.
A special highlight of this year’s Summit is the unveiling of the much-anticipated “Delhi Declaration on Cyber” and the groundbreaking “CyberPeace Protocol,” documents set to redefine global standards and foster collaboration and peace in cyberspace.
Major Vineet Kumar, Founder of the CyberPeace, said “Amidst the dynamic landscape of cyberspace, the Global CyberPeace Summit stands as to our commitment to fostering harmony, resilience, and collaboration. As we unite stakeholders from diverse corners of the cyber realm, we’re not just discussing the future – we’re shaping it. With the unveiling of the Delhi Declaration and CyberPeace Protocol, we mark a historic step towards a secure and inclusive Cyberspace. Together, let’s embark on a journey towards a legacy of CyberPeace.”
The Summit also features the exclusive CyberPeace Awards and Honors – “CyberPeace Keepers”, “CyberPeace Ambassadors” and “Raksha awards”, honoring those who’ve made significant contributions to the realm of cyberspace. These accolades celebrate champions who embody the vision for a safer cyberspace and inspire a global community to work towards a harmonious digital future for all. The winners of Raksha Competition, a Nationwide online safety competition jointly conducted by CyberPeace and NCERT, Ministry of Education would also be honored.
While in-person attendance is selective owing to a limited seating capacity, virtual participation has been facilitated to allow global attendees to partake in this monumental event. Registration for the event is mandatory.