26, Apr 2023
Dr Anil Sureen’s book launch-“A visionary leader”-Creating Future for your organization was launched at The Press Club of India, Delhi
New Delhi: 26 April 2023,
The Chief guest for this event was – Ms. Taslima Nasrin, an internationally acclaimed writer, The other guests of honor were Ms. Amrita Bera-Author, Lt. Col. Ravinderjit Randhawa, the first married woman officer commissioned in the army, Sh. Vivek Mishra, renowned Hindi writer, Mr. Shailendra Bhatnagar, Ex-Managing Editor of CNBC awaaz & CNBC Bajar.
The book explains about the author’s life experiences as an entrepreneur in the health, Management, Trading & Construction sectors, both in India & Gulf continents. for more than 30 years.
Dr. Anil Sureen is a physician (MD, Medicine), ICF-Coach/Mentor & Licensed NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Trainer his passion is to support Entrepreneur, CEOs, & Executive & any Individuals with high-stress levels in their workplace & personal life so he enjoys life and his success.
Whether you are a business executive, a government official, or a social entrepreneur, this book will provide you with the tools and strategies you need to lead effectively.
This book will help you to: –
1. Improve your leadership skills and develop a leadership attitude & mindset.
2. Develop a critical thinking ability that will enhance your decision-making, negotiation and motivating ability as a leader.
3. Develop a mindset of Discipline yet having flexibility for change & growth at the right time.
4. Develop an exit strategy at the proper time & plan for it well in advance with proper vision.
5. Create your legacy by creating a positive culture & developing leaders as succession plan.
6. Grow holistically by developing a global perception of your vision.