8, May 2023
Zen Technologies continues to deliver strong performance with robust top-line and bottom-line growth in Q4FY23
Hyderabad, May 8, 2023: Zen Technologies Limited, a Hyderabad-based leading manufacturer of sensor and simulator technology-based defense Training systems, Drones, and Anti- Drones solutions with a proven and impeccable track record in building training systems for imparting defense training and measuring combat readiness of security forces has announced its financial results for the Q4FY23.
FY23 Vs FY22 (Consolidated)
- Total Income stood at Rs. 22609.37 lakhs in FY23 as against Rs. 7,513.07 lakhs in FY22.
- Revenues from operations were reported at Rs. 21884.63 lakhs as compared to Rs. 6,975.24 lakhs in FY22; up by 213.75%
- Earnings before Interest, Tax, Depreciation, and Amortization (EBITDA) stands Rs. 7985.86 lakhs in FY23, as against Rs. 994.68 lakhs in FY22. The Company’s EBITDA margin stood at 35%.
- Profit Before Tax (PBT) stood at Rs. 6972.66 for FY23 as compared to Rs. 358.28 lakhs in FY22. The Company’s PBT margin stood at 31.86%.
- Profit After Tax (PAT) increased to Rs. 4997.08 lakhs crores in FY23 as against Rs. 260.97 lakhs in FY22. The Company’s PAT margin stood at 23%.
Commenting on the results, Mr. Ashok Atluri – Chairman and Managing Director, said, I am pleased to share an update on our performance in Q4FY23. Continuing on the strong start to the year, we have further gained momentum in Q4FY23, where both of our business verticals, AMC and Equipment, have reported growth. As previously committed, we recorded the highest revenue in the history of ZEN TECHNOLOGIES. We also secured new orders of worth ₹141.67 crores during the quarter. We have strong order book of ₹473 crores and expecting good growth in coming quarters.We appreciate your continued support and look forward to updating you on our future progress.